What is dysautonomia?
Basics of the Autonomic Nervous System
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
Other Forms of Dysautonomia
Underlying Causes of Dysautonomia
Medical Journal Articles
Dysautonomia Patient Stories
The BIG POTS Survey!
ResearchMatch POTS Registry
Find a Support Group
Find A Doctor
Join Our Mailing List
October 2017 - Dysautonomia Awareness Month
Dysautonomia Awareness Month Proclamations
Cupcakes for a Cure
Dress Down Day for Dysautonomia Awareness
Host a Fundraiser
Dysautonomia Awareness Gear
Dysautonomia International Amazon Store
Employer Matching Gifts
Tax Information for Donors
Dysautonomia Awareness Month Events
Physician Education Courses
Board of Directors
Medical Advisory Board
Patient Advisory Board
Awareness Army Allstars
2017 Conference - Registration
2017 Conference - CME Workshop
2017 Conference - Speakers
2017 Conference - Hotel & Travel
2017 Conference - Dysautonomia Lobby Day
NormaLyte donates 10% of Pure sales to Dysautonomia International.
SaltStick donates 10% of Vitassium sales to Dysautonomia International.
Dysautonomia International has prepared the following educational materials which you can print out and use to help raise awareness.
Dysautonomia In General
What Is Dysautonomia?
- two page flyer
What is Dysautonomia? Newly Diagnosed Patient Brochure
Diagram of the Autonomic Nervous System
- If reproducing this image, please including the following credit to Dr. Aaron Vinik: Copyright (c) 2012 Vinik.
Principles of Autonomic Medicine
- This 709 page book was written by autonomic neurologist Dr. David Goldstein from the National Institutes of Health. It covers all forms of dysautonomia, testing, treatment and more.
10 Facts About POTS Flyer
Summary of Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
- four page summary with detailed information, including citations to peer-reviewed literature.
Invisible Illness/POTS School Presentation Slides
- created by a student living with POTS, Breanne Camberlin, these slides can be used or modified by students for use in school presentations introducing classmates and teachers to the concept of "invisible illness" and POTS.
POTS Symptom Form
- a two sided form that can be used to list symptoms and other important info for ER or office visits. This form also explains the basics of POTS for the doctor and explains where they can obtain more information.
POTS Medical Accommodation Wallet Card
Exercise Guide for Dysautonomia Patients
Other Forms of Dysautonomia
Summary of Multiple System Atrophy
Summary of Pure Autonomic Failure
Summary of Syncopal Disorders
Informations Kits for Doctors
Make a packet for your doctors that includes a friendly cover letter and two or three journal articles on the condition(s) you would like them to read up on.
10 Facts Doctors Should Know About POTS
Medical Journal Articles on Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
Medical Journal Articles on Neurocardiogenic Syncope
Medical Journal Articles on Pure Autonomic Failure
Medical Journal Articles on Multiple System Atrophy
© Copyright 2012 Dysautonomia International